It is the vendor's responsibility to check back for addendum.
1. Please read the bid carefully. Even if you have responded to this bid in the past, there may be important changes or new information. Some of these may be significant.
2. Please make sure your envelope is addressed correctly. Information on this is included in the bid packet. If I cannot determine bidder name, bid number, bid name from the outside of the sealed envelope, the bid may possibly not be able to be accepted. It is also at risk of being accidentally opened and then must be disqualified.
3. Bidder is the company name not the person completing the bid.
4. All blanks need to be filled in on the bid sheet, specification sheet(if applicable), and affidavit. If documents are not completed correctly, the bid may be disqualified
5. HB1295 DOES NOT need to be completed until AFTER award. It will be requested at that time. It also must be completed fully or it will be rejected and need to be redone.