It is the vendor's responsibility to check back for addendum.
1. Please read the proposal carefully. Even if you have responded to this type proposal in the past, there may be important changes or new information. Some of these may be significant.
2. Please make sure your envelope is addressed correctly. Information on this is included in the RFP packet. If I cannot determine vendor name, RFP number, RFP name from the outside of the sealed envelope, the proposal may possibly not be able to be accepted. It is also at risk of being accidentally opened and then must be disqualified.
3. Vendor is the company name not the person completing the RFP.
4. All blanks need to be filled in on the proposal sheet, specification sheet(if applicable), and affidavit. If documents are not completed correctly, the proposal may be disqualified
5. HB1295 DOES NOT need to be completed until AFTER award. It will be requested at that time. It also must be completed fully or it will be rejected and need to be redone.