- Credit or debit payments
- We accept money orders, cashier's checks, credit cards, and cash
- We allow Time Payout Agreements under certain conditions, there is an additional $25 fee added to the fine if not paid within 30 days from date of agreement. The additional fee is a requirement by State Law and can not be waived. You must appear in person to request a Time Payout Agreement. Time Payout Agreements are not available for out-of-state residents
We do not accept personal checks on any fines.
How Payments Can Be Made
- Payments can be made in person at the office or mailed to the court at:
Justice of the Peace, Precinct Number 2
P.O. Box 1534
Decatur, TX 76234
Please do not mail cash.
- Payments can be made by credit card or debit card online at official payments (enter jurisdiction code 6621) or by telephone at 800-272-9829 (enter jurisdiction code 6621).
You must contact this court for your case number and the total amount due to the court before making a payment online or by phone.
Before making a payment via credit card you must first call the court at 940-626-4206 to get all required information for proper processing of your payment. You will need to know the following before proceeding with your payment:
- Amount that you need to pay - credit card payments are not accepted for partial payments
- Docket number or cause number
- Jurisdiction Code Number: 6621 convenience fee is charged
Be sure to get the confirmation number when making your payment.
OMNI Data System
If you are in the OMNI Data System and your driver's license cannot be renewed or if you have a warrant for your arrest you must contact this office by phone or appear in person.